Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: David Nathan/999London
A teenager remains in custody after a 13-year-old boy was stabbed on the Isle of Dogs this morning.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 8.50am today (Thursday, April 29) to reports of a stabbing on Parsonage Street.
Officers and London’s Air Ambulance attended and found a 13-year-old boy was suffering from stab injuries.
He has been taken to an east London hospital and the emergency services are awaiting an update on his condition.
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm. He remains in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 quoting reference Cad 1321/29Apr.
- 1 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 2 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 3 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 4 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 5 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 8 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
- 9 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 10 Isle of Dogs The Space theatre to open up after lockdown