Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: David Nathan/999London
A teenager remains in custody after a 13-year-old boy was stabbed on the Isle of Dogs this morning.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 8.50am today (Thursday, April 29) to reports of a stabbing on Parsonage Street.
Officers and London’s Air Ambulance attended and found a 13-year-old boy was suffering from stab injuries.
He has been taken to an east London hospital and the emergency services are awaiting an update on his condition.
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm. He remains in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 quoting reference Cad 1321/29Apr.
- 1 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 9 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 10 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road