Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: David Nathan/999London
A teenager remains in custody after a 13-year-old boy was stabbed on the Isle of Dogs this morning.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 8.50am today (Thursday, April 29) to reports of a stabbing on Parsonage Street.
Officers and London’s Air Ambulance attended and found a 13-year-old boy was suffering from stab injuries.
He has been taken to an east London hospital and the emergency services are awaiting an update on his condition.
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm. He remains in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 quoting reference Cad 1321/29Apr.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets