Appeal after men seriously injured in bar attack
A man is in a critical condition in hospital after he was found with stab wounds at a bar in Aldgate yesterday morning.
The victim was taken to hospital after he was discovered by City of London Police officers at Club II AD on Crutched Friars, at around 6.45am.
Another man was subsequently found close to the venue on Carlisle Avenue with a head injury. He was also taken to hospital but discharged the same day.
The area of Crutched Friars between India Street and Northumberland Alley was cordoned off to allow for a forensic search.
Anyone with information should contact 020 7601 2222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old man from London was arrested in connection with the incident and remains in custody while an investigation continues.
- 1 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 2 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 5 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 8 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Kenny Jackett pleased with pre-season preparations
- 10 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers