Appeal after men seriously injured in bar attack
A man is in a critical condition in hospital after he was found with stab wounds at a bar in Aldgate yesterday morning.
The victim was taken to hospital after he was discovered by City of London Police officers at Club II AD on Crutched Friars, at around 6.45am.
Another man was subsequently found close to the venue on Carlisle Avenue with a head injury. He was also taken to hospital but discharged the same day.
The area of Crutched Friars between India Street and Northumberland Alley was cordoned off to allow for a forensic search.
Anyone with information should contact 020 7601 2222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A 24-year-old man from London was arrested in connection with the incident and remains in custody while an investigation continues.
- 1 Traffic slow moving in Limehouse and Poplar due to burst water main
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Single van racks up £36k of fines in Tower Hamlets
- 4 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 5 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 6 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 7 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 8 The gift of giving: Where to donate food across east London this Christmas
- 9 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 10 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi