Appeal after men seriously injured in bar attack
A man is in a critical condition in hospital after he was found with stab wounds at a bar in Aldgate yesterday morning.
The victim was taken to hospital after he was discovered by City of London Police officers at Club II AD on Crutched Friars, at around 6.45am.
Another man was subsequently found close to the venue on Carlisle Avenue with a head injury. He was also taken to hospital but discharged the same day.
The area of Crutched Friars between India Street and Northumberland Alley was cordoned off to allow for a forensic search.
Anyone with information should contact 020 7601 2222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old man from London was arrested in connection with the incident and remains in custody while an investigation continues.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 3 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 4 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Unmesh Desai: British Bangladeshi community is important part of the East End
- 7 Shops reopening after lockdown now fear council rent hikes
- 8 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media