CCTV image released after man stabbed in stomach outside Bow Church station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to after a stabbing in Bow.
A man in his fifties was stabbed in the stomach outside Bow Church DLR station at 10.08am on December 21 following an argument between two men on board a train.
DC Mike Ganly said: “This was a serious assault and we are working to understand exactly what happened.
“I would urge anyone with information to contact us as soon as possible, especially if you recognise the man in the image.”
British Transport Police (BTP) said the victim’s injuries were not life-threatening.
No arrests have been made so far.
Officers believe the pictured man may have information that could help with their investigation.
- 1 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 2 Bow man charged with drugs supply and criminal property offences
- 3 Jailed: Man who robbed and blackmailed men he met on Grindr
- 4 Councillor says he 'hopes to lose' next election
- 5 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Jailed: Rapist who repeatedly attacked woman in her own home
- 8 Lib Dem candidate for Tower Hamlets mayor announced
- 9 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 10 Orient have to settle for point against Port Vale
Anyone who recognises him should contact BTP by texting 6106 or call 0800 405 040 with the reference number 212 of 21/12/18.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.