CCTV image released after man stabbed in stomach outside Bow Church station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to after a stabbing in Bow.
A man in his fifties was stabbed in the stomach outside Bow Church DLR station at 10.08am on December 21 following an argument between two men on board a train.
DC Mike Ganly said: “This was a serious assault and we are working to understand exactly what happened.
“I would urge anyone with information to contact us as soon as possible, especially if you recognise the man in the image.”
British Transport Police (BTP) said the victim’s injuries were not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made so far.
Officers believe the pictured man may have information that could help with their investigation.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
Anyone who recognises him should contact BTP by texting 6106 or call 0800 405 040 with the reference number 212 of 21/12/18.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.