CCTV image released after man stabbed in stomach outside Bow Church station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to after a stabbing in Bow.
A man in his fifties was stabbed in the stomach outside Bow Church DLR station at 10.08am on December 21 following an argument between two men on board a train.
DC Mike Ganly said: “This was a serious assault and we are working to understand exactly what happened.
“I would urge anyone with information to contact us as soon as possible, especially if you recognise the man in the image.”
British Transport Police (BTP) said the victim’s injuries were not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made so far.
Officers believe the pictured man may have information that could help with their investigation.
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 7 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 10 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
Anyone who recognises him should contact BTP by texting 6106 or call 0800 405 040 with the reference number 212 of 21/12/18.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.