Appeal after sexually inappropriate comments made on Tube train
- Credit: Met Police
Police investigating reports of sexually inappropriate comments being made on board a Tube train have released a picture of a man they would like to speak to.
A woman was travelling on the Metropolitan line between Aldgate and Finchley Road when a man made sexually charged comments towards her.
The incident happened at around 11.50pm on Monday, January 14 - but officers have only just released the picture.
They believe the man shown may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises him, or was a witness to what happened, is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016, or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 99 of 15/01/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow