Appeal after sexually inappropriate comments made on Tube train
- Credit: Met Police
Police investigating reports of sexually inappropriate comments being made on board a Tube train have released a picture of a man they would like to speak to.
A woman was travelling on the Metropolitan line between Aldgate and Finchley Road when a man made sexually charged comments towards her.
The incident happened at around 11.50pm on Monday, January 14 - but officers have only just released the picture.
They believe the man shown may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises him, or was a witness to what happened, is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016, or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 99 of 15/01/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 5 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 6 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 7 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs