Appeal after sexually inappropriate comments made on Tube train
- Credit: Met Police
Police investigating reports of sexually inappropriate comments being made on board a Tube train have released a picture of a man they would like to speak to.
A woman was travelling on the Metropolitan line between Aldgate and Finchley Road when a man made sexually charged comments towards her.
The incident happened at around 11.50pm on Monday, January 14 - but officers have only just released the picture.
They believe the man shown may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises him, or was a witness to what happened, is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016, or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 99 of 15/01/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week