Appeal to trace man on CCTV after 16-year-old is stabbed at Bromley-by-Bow
- Credit: MPS
Detectives are releasing images of a man they want to trace in east London following the stabbing of a 16-year-old in Bromley-by-Bow.
The teenager was attacked in St Leonard’s Street, close to Bromley recreation ground, at 6pm on April 1.
Police at the scene gave first aid before an ambulance arrived which took him to hospital. The teenager was later discharged after treatment.
Detectives from Tower Hamlets CID have appealed for witnesses to the stabbing or anyone who recognises the man seen in CCTV to contact them.
Anyone with information is being asked to call police on 101 or via Twitter @MetCC, quoting ‘CAD 5293/01Apr’.
Six teenagers aged 15 and 16 have been charged by police with GBH following the incident.
- 1 Covid-19: How the situation in Tower Hamlets compares to this time last year
- 2 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 3 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 4 Rooftop ice-rink opens at Tobacco Dock in Wapping
- 5 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi
- 6 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 7 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 8 'Aggressive, violent behaviour' at Aldgate East tube station
- 9 Port and pie pop-up coming to Shoreditch
- 10 Men sought in relation to racially-motivated attack near Brick Lane venue