Appeal to trace man on CCTV after 16-year-old is stabbed at Bromley-by-Bow
- Credit: MPS
Detectives are releasing images of a man they want to trace in east London following the stabbing of a 16-year-old in Bromley-by-Bow.
The teenager was attacked in St Leonard’s Street, close to Bromley recreation ground, at 6pm on April 1.
Police at the scene gave first aid before an ambulance arrived which took him to hospital. The teenager was later discharged after treatment.
Detectives from Tower Hamlets CID have appealed for witnesses to the stabbing or anyone who recognises the man seen in CCTV to contact them.
Anyone with information is being asked to call police on 101 or via Twitter @MetCC, quoting ‘CAD 5293/01Apr’.
You may also want to watch:
Six teenagers aged 15 and 16 have been charged by police with GBH following the incident.
- 1 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 2 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 3 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 9 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 10 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings