Appeal to trace man on CCTV after 16-year-old is stabbed at Bromley-by-Bow
- Credit: MPS
Detectives are releasing images of a man they want to trace in east London following the stabbing of a 16-year-old in Bromley-by-Bow.
The teenager was attacked in St Leonard’s Street, close to Bromley recreation ground, at 6pm on April 1.
Police at the scene gave first aid before an ambulance arrived which took him to hospital. The teenager was later discharged after treatment.
Detectives from Tower Hamlets CID have appealed for witnesses to the stabbing or anyone who recognises the man seen in CCTV to contact them.
Anyone with information is being asked to call police on 101 or via Twitter @MetCC, quoting ‘CAD 5293/01Apr’.
You may also want to watch:
Six teenagers aged 15 and 16 have been charged by police with GBH following the incident.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel