Appeal to trace man on CCTV after 16-year-old is stabbed at Bromley-by-Bow
- Credit: MPS
Detectives are releasing images of a man they want to trace in east London following the stabbing of a 16-year-old in Bromley-by-Bow.
The teenager was attacked in St Leonard’s Street, close to Bromley recreation ground, at 6pm on April 1.
Police at the scene gave first aid before an ambulance arrived which took him to hospital. The teenager was later discharged after treatment.
Detectives from Tower Hamlets CID have appealed for witnesses to the stabbing or anyone who recognises the man seen in CCTV to contact them.
Anyone with information is being asked to call police on 101 or via Twitter @MetCC, quoting ‘CAD 5293/01Apr’.
You may also want to watch:
Six teenagers aged 15 and 16 have been charged by police with GBH following the incident.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 6 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 8 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 9 Fundraiser launched after school families suffer 'so many Covid deaths'
- 10 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape