Man injured in Bethnal Green ‘slash’ attack
- Credit: Google
A man suffered “slash” injuries after being attacked in Bethnal Green today.
The victim was treated at the scene in Bethnal Green Road when police and paramedics were called to reports of an assault at about 1.30pm.
He was rushed to hospital with injuries officers consider “not life-threatening”.
A man in his 30s was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and remains in custody at a nearby police station, according to a Scotland Yard spokeswoman.
“We were called at 1.35pm today to Bethnal Green Road, Tower Hamlets, to reports of an incident,” said a spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene. We treated a person and took them to hospital.”
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 8 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick