Man injured in Bethnal Green ‘slash’ attack
- Credit: Google
A man suffered “slash” injuries after being attacked in Bethnal Green today.
The victim was treated at the scene in Bethnal Green Road when police and paramedics were called to reports of an assault at about 1.30pm.
He was rushed to hospital with injuries officers consider “not life-threatening”.
A man in his 30s was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and remains in custody at a nearby police station, according to a Scotland Yard spokeswoman.
“We were called at 1.35pm today to Bethnal Green Road, Tower Hamlets, to reports of an incident,” said a spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene. We treated a person and took them to hospital.”
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family