Boy, 16, injured in Mile End triple stabbing is arrested
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy who was treated for minor injuries following a triple stabbing in Mile End has been arrested.
The teenager is being questioned on conspiracy to commit GBH in connection with the incident which has left two boys, aged 15, in a serious but stable condition.
All three were attacked in Grove Road at the junction of Roman Road at around 6pm yesterday evening.
Police also arrested another male, whose age is unknown, on suspicion of attempted murder.
The stabbings were three of seven which took place across London yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Six of the victims were teenagers and the youngest person is a 13-year-old who was stabbed in Manor Park.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 9 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom