Boy, 16, injured in Mile End triple stabbing is arrested
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy who was treated for minor injuries following a triple stabbing in Mile End has been arrested.
The teenager is being questioned on conspiracy to commit GBH in connection with the incident which has left two boys, aged 15, in a serious but stable condition.
All three were attacked in Grove Road at the junction of Roman Road at around 6pm yesterday evening.
Police also arrested another male, whose age is unknown, on suspicion of attempted murder.
The stabbings were three of seven which took place across London yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Six of the victims were teenagers and the youngest person is a 13-year-old who was stabbed in Manor Park.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 7 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 8 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 9 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones