Boy, 16, injured in Mile End triple stabbing is arrested
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy who was treated for minor injuries following a triple stabbing in Mile End has been arrested.
The teenager is being questioned on conspiracy to commit GBH in connection with the incident which has left two boys, aged 15, in a serious but stable condition.
All three were attacked in Grove Road at the junction of Roman Road at around 6pm yesterday evening.
Police also arrested another male, whose age is unknown, on suspicion of attempted murder.
The stabbings were three of seven which took place across London yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Six of the victims were teenagers and the youngest person is a 13-year-old who was stabbed in Manor Park.
- 1 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 4 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 5 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 6 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 7 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 8 Shadrach Ogie back in contention for O's trip to Bristol Rovers
- 9 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust