Boy, 19, stabbed in head after breaking up teen gangs in Bow
A 19-year-old boy was stabbed in the head after trying to break up a fight between two teenage gangs.
He was also knifed in the torso after getting in between the group of about 15 to 20 youths in Bow on Friday.
The victim was walking along Alfred Street at about 3.45pm when he came across the violent scenes.
Two groups of youths, all thought to be aged 15 to 16, had set upon each other.
The victim was taken to hospital but discharged over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
He is not believed to have suffered any serious injuries.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 3 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 4 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 9 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 10 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72