CCTV footage shows man being violently head-butted on Tower Bridge
- Credit: Archant
This shocking CCTV footage shows the moment a man was viciously head-butted by a passerby on Tower Bridge.
The victim, a man in his 50s from south east London, suffered facial injuries and was left shaken up following the assault during the rush hour.
The footage shows the victim walking pass his attacker while holding an umbrella which may have innocently brushed him.
His attacker stops and turns around before says something and head-butting him.
He walks away calmly after the attack.
You may also want to watch:
City of London Police have released the footage in appeal to the public to name the man in the video.
The attack took place on April 30 at around 8am.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
Anyone with information about the attacker or who may have witnessed the incident are asked to call detectives on 0207 601 2222 or 101 quoting CAD 1475 of 30/4/18.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.