Bromley-by-Bow murder: Detectives arrest four more people
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the brutal murder of a father near the doorstep of his home in Bromley-by-Bow have arrested four more people.
Brenton Roper died after he was shot and stabbed in Eagling Close on May 3.
The 41-year-old, who has been described a loving and loyal son, dad, brother, uncle, cousin and friend, died an hour after the attack at the scene.
On Saturday officers arrested two 26-year-old men and a 27-year-old man on suspicion of murder.
A man, aged 54, was held on suspicion of assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
All four are currently in police custody.
Last month 16-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of Mr Roper’s murder and bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 7 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs