Bromley-by-Bow murder: Detectives arrest four more people
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the brutal murder of a father near the doorstep of his home in Bromley-by-Bow have arrested four more people.
Brenton Roper died after he was shot and stabbed in Eagling Close on May 3.
The 41-year-old, who has been described a loving and loyal son, dad, brother, uncle, cousin and friend, died an hour after the attack at the scene.
On Saturday officers arrested two 26-year-old men and a 27-year-old man on suspicion of murder.
A man, aged 54, was held on suspicion of assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
All four are currently in police custody.
Last month 16-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of Mr Roper’s murder and bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones