Bromley-by-Bow murder: Detectives arrest four more people
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the brutal murder of a father near the doorstep of his home in Bromley-by-Bow have arrested four more people.
Brenton Roper died after he was shot and stabbed in Eagling Close on May 3.
The 41-year-old, who has been described a loving and loyal son, dad, brother, uncle, cousin and friend, died an hour after the attack at the scene.
On Saturday officers arrested two 26-year-old men and a 27-year-old man on suspicion of murder.
A man, aged 54, was held on suspicion of assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
All four are currently in police custody.
Last month 16-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of Mr Roper’s murder and bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 8 O’s seeking to end winless run of three games with win over struggling Saddlers
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets