Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- Credit: PA
An unidentified man was fatally stabbed in a reported fight on Isle of Dogs.
Police were called to East Ferry Road at 8.26pm yesterday (Tuesday, September 21) to reports of a group of men fighting.
Officers found a man, believed to be in his 30s, suffering from stab injuries and administered CPR before the London Ambulance Service paramedics arrived.
Despite their best efforts, the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Met spokesperson said: “Police are working to confirm the man's identity and inform his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
“Enquiries are ongoing and a crime scene is in place.”
Anyone with information that could help police is asked to call 101, quoting reference number CAD 7234/ 21 Sept.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 7 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 8 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Man found stabbed on board night bus