Four teenagers charged with GBH after boy, 16, stabbed in Bromley-by-Bow
- Credit: Archant
Four teenagers have been charged with grievous bodily harm after a 16-year-old was stabbed in Bromley-by-Bow.
The victim remains in hospital after being attacked in St Leonard’s Street just after 6pm on Sunday.
He is in a stable condition with non-life threatening injuries, police say.
Two 16-year-old boys arrested near the scene were charged with GBH yesterday. They were remanded in custody to appear at Stratford Youth Court today.
Also appearing are two other boys, both aged 15, who were arrested yesterday on suspicion of attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken to an east London police station for questioning and charged later the same day.
All four cannot be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 3 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 4 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 5 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 10 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
Officers from Tower Hamlets CID continue to investigate the incident.
They ask witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting reference CAD 5293/01Apr or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.