Four teenagers charged with GBH after boy, 16, stabbed in Bromley-by-Bow
- Credit: Archant
Four teenagers have been charged with grievous bodily harm after a 16-year-old was stabbed in Bromley-by-Bow.
The victim remains in hospital after being attacked in St Leonard’s Street just after 6pm on Sunday.
He is in a stable condition with non-life threatening injuries, police say.
Two 16-year-old boys arrested near the scene were charged with GBH yesterday. They were remanded in custody to appear at Stratford Youth Court today.
Also appearing are two other boys, both aged 15, who were arrested yesterday on suspicion of attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken to an east London police station for questioning and charged later the same day.
All four cannot be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
Officers from Tower Hamlets CID continue to investigate the incident.
They ask witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting reference CAD 5293/01Apr or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.