Four teenagers stabbed in Limehouse
- Credit: Google Maps
Four teenagers have been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Limehouse.
Officers were called to Three Colt Road at around 7.40pm yesterday (Thursday, October 15) where two males were found suffering stab wounds.
Shortly after, they were called to Padstow House, on the same road, where two other males were found with stab injuries.
Police are treating both calls as being linked to the same incident.
All four teenagers - two aged 19, one aged 18 and one 17 - were taken to hospital where their conditions were assessed as non life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Full enquiries into the circumstances continue.
One male has been arrested in connection with the incident and remains in hospital under police guard.
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 5 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 6 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block