Four teenagers stabbed in Limehouse
- Credit: Google Maps
Four teenagers have been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Limehouse.
Officers were called to Three Colt Road at around 7.40pm yesterday (Thursday, October 15) where two males were found suffering stab wounds.
Shortly after, they were called to Padstow House, on the same road, where two other males were found with stab injuries.
Police are treating both calls as being linked to the same incident.
All four teenagers - two aged 19, one aged 18 and one 17 - were taken to hospital where their conditions were assessed as non life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Full enquiries into the circumstances continue.
One male has been arrested in connection with the incident and remains in hospital under police guard.
- 1 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 9 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 10 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers