Fourth man charged with murder in connection with Whitechapel shooting
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating the murder of a man in Whitechapel have charged a fourth man with murder.
Antonio Afflick-McLeod, of Mayfair Avenue, Ilford, has been charged with the murder of Iron Miah.
He has also been charged with possession with intent to supply cocaine, heroin, cannabis and MDMA, possession of a firearm.
Mr Afflick-McLeod, 28, is due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court today, Saturday, January 11.
Police were called on Tuesday, November 19, to Nelson Street, after 40-year-old Mr Miah was found collapsed with a head injury.
You may also want to watch:
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended, and Mr Miah was taken to hospital.
He died on Thursday, November 21 and his family are being supported by specialist officers.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
A post-mortem examination held on November 25 determined the cause of death as a gunshot wound to the head.
Three men have previously been charged with Mr Miah's murder. They are all due to appear at the Old Bailey on February 14.