Further arrest over Bethnal Green stabbing of Joel Adesina
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old was arrested today on suspicion of murdering teenager Joel Adesina in Bethnal Green.
The man remains in custody at an east London police station after being arrested in Hackney in the early hours of the morning.
Joel, 15, from Dagenham, died three hours after being stabbed in Bethnal Green Road on December 5.
Two men, aged 23 and 24, and a woman aged 24 were arrested on suspicion of murder three days later and bailed to return later this month pending further enquiries.
Another man, 22, and a woman aged 18 were bailed pending further enquiries after being arrested on December 15.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder in Beccles, Suffolk, on December 14 is the only person so far to be charged in connection with Joel’s death.
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 8 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 9 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 10 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape