Further arrest over Joel Adesina stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man was arrested yesterday over the stabbing of Dagenham teenager Joel Adesina in Bethnal Green.
Police took him into custody in London after arresting him on suspicion of murder in Beccles, Suffolk.
Joel, 15, died three hours after being stabbed in a street fight late on Friday, December 5.
The teenager had been walking with friends near Bethnal Green Road when they got into an argument just before 11pm. The group were pursued into Padbury Court where Joel was then stabbed.
Two men aged 23 and 24 were arrested and taken into custody at separate North London police stations on December 8.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old woman arrested on the same day has been released on bail.
Detectives are still appealing for information.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets
The incident room can be contacted on 020 8345 3734. Alternatively anyone with information can call the police non-emergency line on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.