Further arrest over Joel Adesina stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man was arrested yesterday over the stabbing of Dagenham teenager Joel Adesina in Bethnal Green.
Police took him into custody in London after arresting him on suspicion of murder in Beccles, Suffolk.
Joel, 15, died three hours after being stabbed in a street fight late on Friday, December 5.
The teenager had been walking with friends near Bethnal Green Road when they got into an argument just before 11pm. The group were pursued into Padbury Court where Joel was then stabbed.
Two men aged 23 and 24 were arrested and taken into custody at separate North London police stations on December 8.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old woman arrested on the same day has been released on bail.
Detectives are still appealing for information.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 6 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 8 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 9 It was a big opportunity missed for Leyton Orient says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
The incident room can be contacted on 020 8345 3734. Alternatively anyone with information can call the police non-emergency line on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.