Girl, 12, sexually assaulted at DLR station
- Credit: BTP
Police are appealing for information after a 12-year-old girl was sexually assaulted at a DLR station.
The girl had left a train at Blackwall station with a friend about 4.05pm on May 28 this year.
As they turned to go down the stairs, the victim was sexually assaulted by a man.
The man then walked past her down the stairs.
Police have released a CCTV image of a man who may have information which could help their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him or have any information, contact British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 398 of 28/05/21.
Information can alternatively be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 4 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 8 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 10 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man