Haggerston man charged with Lea Adri-Soejoko murder in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A Haggerston man has been charged with the murder of an 80-year-old woman in Colindale.
Rahim Mohammadi, 40, of Goldsmiths Row, is accused of killing Lea Adri-Soejoko whose body was found in a lock-up shed at an allotment in Sheaveshill Avenue, last Tuesday.
Mrs Adri-Soejoko was reported missing at 1.40am on Tuesday morning and her body was discovered 30 minutes later by police.
Mohammadi was arrested on Friday and charged today with murder.
He will appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing their investigations into Mrs Adri-Soejoko’s death.
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff explains the reasoning for dropping Jamie Turley to the bench
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 6 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Former Bagel Factory turned into creative studios to rent out
- 8 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 9 Fundraiser launched after school families suffer 'so many Covid deaths'
- 10 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape