Haggerston man charged with Lea Adri-Soejoko murder in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A Haggerston man has been charged with the murder of an 80-year-old woman in Colindale.
Rahim Mohammadi, 40, of Goldsmiths Row, is accused of killing Lea Adri-Soejoko whose body was found in a lock-up shed at an allotment in Sheaveshill Avenue, last Tuesday.
Mrs Adri-Soejoko was reported missing at 1.40am on Tuesday morning and her body was discovered 30 minutes later by police.
Mohammadi was arrested on Friday and charged today with murder.
He will appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing their investigations into Mrs Adri-Soejoko’s death.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 7 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 8 Lockdown dancing in your own living room goes online from Canary Wharf
- 9 Tower of London's Queen raven feared dead
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United