Haggerston man charged with Lea Adri-Soejoko murder in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A Haggerston man has been charged with the murder of an 80-year-old woman in Colindale.
Rahim Mohammadi, 40, of Goldsmiths Row, is accused of killing Lea Adri-Soejoko whose body was found in a lock-up shed at an allotment in Sheaveshill Avenue, last Tuesday.
Mrs Adri-Soejoko was reported missing at 1.40am on Tuesday morning and her body was discovered 30 minutes later by police.
Mohammadi was arrested on Friday and charged today with murder.
He will appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing their investigations into Mrs Adri-Soejoko’s death.
- 1 Police bid to trace man in connection with Tube station sex assault
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 4 Whitechapel lab to research East End's high throat cancer rates
- 5 'Tokyo Olympics? Tough call after Covid,' says Montell Douglas
- 6 'We need more Covid vaccines,' Tower Hamlets mayor warns
- 7 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 8 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 9 Rabina Khan: What we must do five years on from Brexit referendum
- 10 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo