Fourth arrest in connection with shooting of Brenton Roper in Bromley-by-Bow
- Credit: Met Police
A fourth arrest has been arrested in connection with the shooting of 41-year-old Brenton Roper in Bromley-by-Bow.
Mr Roper was shot and stabbed near his home at 4.30pm on 3rd May.
Shah Mohammed Habibur Rahman, 27 of Longbridge Road, Dagenham, was charged on Thursday 7th September. He is the fourth person to be charged in connection with the murder.
He will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Friday, 8th September.
The other three arrests are Mohammed Shaid, 26, of Arrow Road, Monzur Ahmed, 26, of Whitethorn Street, both in Bow and Foyzur Rahman, of Beveridge Mews, Stepney.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking in May, Mr Roper’s family paid tribute to him, saying: “Brenton was a loving and loyal son, dad, brother, uncle, cousin and friend.
“He was a well respected man and had respect for others; we are all devastated he was taken from us in such a horrific way.”
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 2 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 3 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 4 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 7 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 8 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 9 Jobi McAnuff reveals focus is on run-in, rather taking O's job permanently
- 10 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick