Man in court charged with Mile End house party murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A 22-year-old man will appear in court today accused of murdering a man at a house party in Mile End.
Lamar Stewart, 21, was stabbed to death after a fight broke out in Ropery Street early on Saturday, September 30.
Police found him lying in a pool of his own blood in nearby Eric Street shortly after 2.30am.
Salman Ahmed, of no fixed address, will today appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today charged with murdering Lamar.
The 22-year-old had been charged in connection to the attack on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have also arrested a 21-year-old man on suspicion of murder, who remains on bail until a date in late December.
Detectives from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 3 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 4 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 5 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 6 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 9 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
They ask anyone with information on the incident to call the incident room on 020 8345 3865 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.