Isle of Dogs stabbing: Woman, 25, appears in court charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A woman accused of stabbing a man to death at an Isle of Dogs flat has appeared in court.
Alex Glanfield-Collis, 25, was arrested on Thursday when police, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance (LAA) were called to Galleon House, Manchester Road, at about 8.30am.
She appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday charged with murdering 35-year-old John MacLean.
Mr MacLean was injured at the flat. Despite medics’ best efforts, he died at the scene.
Enquiries are ongoing and officers are not looking for anyone else in connection to the killing, according to the Met.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent a motorcycle responder, an incident response officer and an ambulance crew,” a spokesman for London Ambulance Service said.
“We also dispatched London’s Air Ambulance by car.”
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 3 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 4 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 5 'Utterly horrific': Tower Hamlets MPs react to Sir David Amess stabbing
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 £18,000 awarded to Bethnal Green church to bring loo up to scratch
- 8 Lock-up garage space in Spitalfields used for social housing
- 9 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 10 Volunteers patrol streets after Isle of Dogs fatal stabbing
LAA dispatched their advanced trauma team in a rapid response car, said a spokeswoman.
Ms Glanfield-Collis will next appear at the Old Bailey for a plea hearing on July 3.