Isle of Dogs stabbing: Woman, 25, charged with murder
- Credit: Ken Mears
A woman has been charged with murder after a man was stabbed to death in a flat on the Isle of Dogs.
Alex Glanfield-Collis, 25, of Manchester Road, was charged early this morning.
She was arrested after police, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance (LAA) were called to Galleon House to reports of a stabbing at about 8.30am yesterday.
The victim, 35, was found injured from a stab wound.
“Sadly, despite extensive efforts, a person was dead at the scene,” said a spokeswoman for LAA.
You may also want to watch:
London Ambulance Service dispatched an ambulance crew, a motorcycle responder and an incident response officer, a spokesman said.
While enquiries continue, the Met says officers are not looking for anyone else in connection to the killing.
- 1 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 2 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 3 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 8 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 9 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Kenny Jackett pleased with pre-season preparations
Scotland Yard’s homicide and major crime command have been contacted.
Glanfield-Collins is due to appear Thames Magistrates Court this morning.