Isle of Dogs stabbing: Woman, 25, charged with murder
- Credit: Ken Mears
A woman has been charged with murder after a man was stabbed to death in a flat on the Isle of Dogs.
Alex Glanfield-Collis, 25, of Manchester Road, was charged early this morning.
She was arrested after police, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance (LAA) were called to Galleon House to reports of a stabbing at about 8.30am yesterday.
The victim, 35, was found injured from a stab wound.
“Sadly, despite extensive efforts, a person was dead at the scene,” said a spokeswoman for LAA.
You may also want to watch:
London Ambulance Service dispatched an ambulance crew, a motorcycle responder and an incident response officer, a spokesman said.
While enquiries continue, the Met says officers are not looking for anyone else in connection to the killing.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
Scotland Yard’s homicide and major crime command have been contacted.
Glanfield-Collins is due to appear Thames Magistrates Court this morning.