Isle of Dogs stabbing: Woman, 25, charged with murder
- Credit: Ken Mears
A woman has been charged with murder after a man was stabbed to death in a flat on the Isle of Dogs.
Alex Glanfield-Collis, 25, of Manchester Road, was charged early this morning.
She was arrested after police, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance (LAA) were called to Galleon House to reports of a stabbing at about 8.30am yesterday.
The victim, 35, was found injured from a stab wound.
“Sadly, despite extensive efforts, a person was dead at the scene,” said a spokeswoman for LAA.
You may also want to watch:
London Ambulance Service dispatched an ambulance crew, a motorcycle responder and an incident response officer, a spokesman said.
While enquiries continue, the Met says officers are not looking for anyone else in connection to the killing.
- 1 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Beer gardens reopening with face marks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 4 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 5 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 6 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 7 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 9 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 10 Jailed: Smash-and-grab perfume raiders get 18 years between them
Scotland Yard’s homicide and major crime command have been contacted.
Glanfield-Collins is due to appear Thames Magistrates Court this morning.