Isschan Nicholls killing in Bow: Man arrested released without charges
A man arrested over the death of an 18-year-old killed in a fight, involving up to 15 people, two years ago has been released without charges.
Police continue to appeal for information and have put up a �20,000 reward for any information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of those responsible for the attack on Isschan Nicholls.
Police were called at about 9.10pm on January 13 in 2010 to reports of a fight in Parnell Road.
Officers discovered two male teenagers nearby suffering from stab wounds.
Isschan, of Poplar, died two days later in hospital and a post-mortem gave the cause of death as stab wounds to the abdomen and thigh. The second victim, aged 17, was treated and discharged.
The fight involved weapons such as baseball bats and pieces of wood, and a number of weapons were recovered, including what police believe was the knife used to stab Isschan.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8721 4054 or anonymously Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New Kray twins book to explore lives of gangsters 'aside from the crimes'
- 2 Bow man appears in court charged with murder after body found in cemetery
- 3 Japanese udon noodles chain to mark Canary Wharf opening with free bowls
- 4 Bow man charged with drugs supply and criminal property offences
- 5 Riverside park extension above new sewage structures given green light
- 6 East End's 'last' Victorian funeral parlour being restored - and opens as burger bar
- 7 Jailed: Man who robbed and blackmailed men he met on Grindr
- 8 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 9 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 10 Bow man accused of carrying out fatal hammer attack appears at Old Bailey
Seventeen other people were arrested during the course of the enquiry with no further action taken against any of them.