Isschan Nicholls killing in Bow: Man arrested released without charges
A man arrested over the death of an 18-year-old killed in a fight, involving up to 15 people, two years ago has been released without charges.
Police continue to appeal for information and have put up a �20,000 reward for any information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of those responsible for the attack on Isschan Nicholls.
Police were called at about 9.10pm on January 13 in 2010 to reports of a fight in Parnell Road.
Officers discovered two male teenagers nearby suffering from stab wounds.
Isschan, of Poplar, died two days later in hospital and a post-mortem gave the cause of death as stab wounds to the abdomen and thigh. The second victim, aged 17, was treated and discharged.
You may also want to watch:
The fight involved weapons such as baseball bats and pieces of wood, and a number of weapons were recovered, including what police believe was the knife used to stab Isschan.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8721 4054 or anonymously Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 2 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 5 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 6 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 7 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 8 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 9 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Kenny Jackett pleased with pre-season preparations
Seventeen other people were arrested during the course of the enquiry with no further action taken against any of them.