Jailed: Foot fetishist who stared at women’s feet while carrying out solo sex acts in Shoreditch
- Credit: Archant
A man with a foot fetish who carried out obscene sex acts on himself while staring at the feet of women at bus stops has been jailed.
Aaron Black struck three times in Shoreditch, and also targeted woman in Elephant and Castle and Lewisham between July and April 4 this year.
Inner London Crown Court heard the 30-year-old would make unsettling comments to his eight victims.
He struck in East Road, Provost Street and near the Old Street roundabout in Shoreditch.
Black, from Catford, south east London, was found guilty of eight counts of outraging public decency, six counts of exposure and one sexual assault and jailed for two-and-a-half years.
You may also want to watch:
Siwan Hayward, TfL’s head of transport policing, said: “I commend all these women for coming forward and reporting what they saw.
“This behaviour will not be tolerated on our transport network. Offenders will be identified and will be brought to justice.”
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Trees planted to remember people who died of Covid in the East End
- 6 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 7 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 10 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020