Jailed: Foot fetishist who stared at women’s feet while carrying out solo sex acts in Shoreditch
- Credit: Archant
A man with a foot fetish who carried out obscene sex acts on himself while staring at the feet of women at bus stops has been jailed.
Aaron Black struck three times in Shoreditch, and also targeted woman in Elephant and Castle and Lewisham between July and April 4 this year.
Inner London Crown Court heard the 30-year-old would make unsettling comments to his eight victims.
He struck in East Road, Provost Street and near the Old Street roundabout in Shoreditch.
Black, from Catford, south east London, was found guilty of eight counts of outraging public decency, six counts of exposure and one sexual assault and jailed for two-and-a-half years.
You may also want to watch:
Siwan Hayward, TfL’s head of transport policing, said: “I commend all these women for coming forward and reporting what they saw.
“This behaviour will not be tolerated on our transport network. Offenders will be identified and will be brought to justice.”
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow