Jailed: Foot fetishist who stared at women’s feet while carrying out solo sex acts in Shoreditch
- Credit: Archant
A man with a foot fetish who carried out obscene sex acts on himself while staring at the feet of women at bus stops has been jailed.
Aaron Black struck three times in Shoreditch, and also targeted woman in Elephant and Castle and Lewisham between July and April 4 this year.
Inner London Crown Court heard the 30-year-old would make unsettling comments to his eight victims.
He struck in East Road, Provost Street and near the Old Street roundabout in Shoreditch.
Black, from Catford, south east London, was found guilty of eight counts of outraging public decency, six counts of exposure and one sexual assault and jailed for two-and-a-half years.
You may also want to watch:
Siwan Hayward, TfL’s head of transport policing, said: “I commend all these women for coming forward and reporting what they saw.
“This behaviour will not be tolerated on our transport network. Offenders will be identified and will be brought to justice.”
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns