Tower Hamlets fatal stabbing victim named as Karalius Paulius
- Credit: Scotland Yard
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of Karalius Paulius in Tower Hamlets.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at around 12.55am on November 6 after reports of a fight on St Anne’s Row.
Officers attended the location and discovered 24-year-old Karalius suffering a stab wound.
He was taken to hospital where he died on the evening on Friday evening ( November 12).
Karalius lived near to the scene and his next of kin have been informed, Scotland Yard said.
A post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.
On November 13, a 38-year-old man was re-arrested on suspicion of murder.
- 1 Tower Hamlets neighbours must 'temporarily leave' and pay £85k for building repairs
- 2 Police looking for missing man last seen leaving hospital
- 3 Appeal: CCTV image released after mosque attacked with bottles
- 4 Whitechapel dessert shop fined over £5,000 for dumping waste
- 5 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 6 Cardboard boxes causing delays in and around Hackney Wick
- 7 5 of the best things to do with kids in east London
- 8 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 9 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 10 Cyclist in 'critical but stable' condition after Whitechapel lorry crash
He has been taken into police custody.
This man is one of five males previously arrested by detectives investigating the incident.
Enquiries continue in relation to the four other men previously arrested in connection with this incident who are no longer in police custody.
Anyone with information should call police via 101 quoting reference CAD 401/06Nov.
To remain anonymous, please contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.