Bethnal Green road rage knifeman due to be sentenced today
- Credit: Archant
A man filmed waving a knife at a van driver in Bethnal Green is due to be sentenced today.
Keith Driver has already admitted possession of a knife and a public order offence following the road rage incident in Temple Street on December 16.
A video showing Driver brandishing the knife was uploaded on social media websites and was shared thousands of times by users.
Driver threatens one of the two men in the van and screams obscenities before he pulls out the knife and jabs at the window.
He is also seen kicking the door of the vehicle several times.
You may also want to watch:
The 50-year-old, of Cobden House in Nelson Gardens, Bethnal Green, was placed on a curfew ahead of sentencing.
He was due to be sentenced last month but it was adjourned until today for psychiatric reports.
- 1 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 2 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 3 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 7 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 8 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 9 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 10 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
He is now due to be sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown Court.