Limehouse man charged with raping woman in Carlisle on Christmas Eve
- Credit: Archant
A man from Limehouse has been charged with raping a woman in Carlisle in the early hours of Christmas Eve.
Kabir Hussain, of Dod Street, appeared before North Cumbria Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of three count of rape.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Carlisle Crown Court on January 29.
Marco Martins, from, Carlisle, appeared on remand at North Cumbria Magistrates’ Court today charged with kidnap and sexual assault.
He was remanded to appear at Carlisle Crown Court on January 29.
You may also want to watch:
A 37-year-old man from Blackburn, and another man, 25, from Penrith arrested on suspicion of rape have been released on police bail whilst enquiries continue.
- 1 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 2 Police chief to be quizzed at East London Mosque
- 3 Leyton Orient boosted by potential returns of Smyth and Drinan for Salford trip
- 4 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Budding east London cricketers invited to watch The Hundred
- 7 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 8 Somali kitchen in Bethnal Green gets halal help from Amazon staff
- 9 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 10 Youngsters have put themselves in Jackett's plans at Orient says Pratley