Limehouse man charged with raping woman in Carlisle on Christmas Eve
- Credit: Archant
A man from Limehouse has been charged with raping a woman in Carlisle in the early hours of Christmas Eve.
Kabir Hussain, of Dod Street, appeared before North Cumbria Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of three count of rape.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Carlisle Crown Court on January 29.
Marco Martins, from, Carlisle, appeared on remand at North Cumbria Magistrates’ Court today charged with kidnap and sexual assault.
He was remanded to appear at Carlisle Crown Court on January 29.
You may also want to watch:
A 37-year-old man from Blackburn, and another man, 25, from Penrith arrested on suspicion of rape have been released on police bail whilst enquiries continue.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns