Limehouse man charged with raping woman in Carlisle on Christmas Eve
- Credit: Archant
A man from Limehouse has been charged with raping a woman in Carlisle in the early hours of Christmas Eve.
Kabir Hussain, of Dod Street, appeared before North Cumbria Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of three count of rape.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Carlisle Crown Court on January 29.
Marco Martins, from, Carlisle, appeared on remand at North Cumbria Magistrates’ Court today charged with kidnap and sexual assault.
He was remanded to appear at Carlisle Crown Court on January 29.
You may also want to watch:
A 37-year-old man from Blackburn, and another man, 25, from Penrith arrested on suspicion of rape have been released on police bail whilst enquiries continue.
- 1 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 2 East End to open Book of Condolence in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze in railway arch in Bow
- 4 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 5 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 6 Woman from Limehouse charged after Kill the Bill protest
- 7 'Blow the whistle on Amazon pay and conditions,' protesters urge
- 8 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
- 9 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 10 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion