Liverpool Street toilet pervert had ‘extremely disturbing’ pornography
- Credit: Archant
A man who was caught filming another man using the toilets at Liverpool Street station had a sick stash of animal porn on his phone, police discovered.
A man who was caught filming another man using the toilets at Liverpool Street station had a stash of animal porn on his phone, police discovered.
On Sunday September 18, 2014, Oscar Dominguez went into a toilet cubicle on the main concourse at Liverpool Street and filmed the man next door urinating.
The victim saw the phone over his head and grabbed it. He went to British Transport Police officers at the station, who seized the phone and arrested Dominguez.
When they searched his laptop and the memory card of his phone, they discovered more voyeurism footage, and pornography involving farmyard animals and a fish.
You may also want to watch:
Dominguez, of Boundary Court, Wood Green, pleaded guilty to four charges of possessing extreme pornography, two charges of voyeurism and one charge of attempted voyeurism at the City of London Magistrates’ Court on Monday November 17, 2014.
PC John Coker, of the British Transport Police, said: “This was an extremely disturbing case of bestiality and voyeurism. I am pleased we have bought this man to justice, and this should send a clear message to people who possess such images or footage they will face punishment for having this type of material.”
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 7 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 8 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 9 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 10 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
The 34-year-old was sentenced at the Old Bailey on Friday where he was given a six-month sentence for possessing the extreme images, and a four-month concurrent sentence for the voyeurism charges. These sentences have been suspended for a year, and the court also gave Dominguez a 12-month supervision order and ordered him to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.