Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Police have arrested a man on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) following last night's triple stabbing in the Isle of Dogs.
Three men were found with stab injuries yesterday evening - Monday, July 19 - after police had been called to a disturbance in Pepper Street.
A 22-year-old has since been arrested today - Tuesday, July 20 - at an address in Tower Hamlets on suspicion of section 18 GBH with intent.
He remains in custody at an east London police station.
The injuries of the three men - two in their 20s and one in his teens - have since been confirmed as not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Further updates are expected on their condition in due course.
Any witnesses are asked to call 101 quoting CAD 6042/19Jul.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 4 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 5 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 8 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 9 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 10 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson