Man charged with murder of Randy Skuse
- Credit: Archant
A man is set to appear in court charged with the murder of Randy Skuse.
Sahal Abdi, of St Anns Road, Kensington, is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court tomorrow (Friday, December 6).
The 26-year-old, who was arrested in Ipswich on Tuesday, December 3, is charged with murder and three counts of wounding with intent.
Randy, from Barking, was pronounced dead at the scene in Buckle Street, Whitechapel, on the morning of Saturday, November 23.
A post mortem revealed the 27-year-old, who worked at Britvic's factory in Beckton, died from a single stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
Seven men were arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and attempted murder. Four have been released with no further action and the other three - aged 23, 24 and 29 - have been released on bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 How my seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
- 10 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower