Man charged with murder of Randy Skuse
- Credit: Archant
A man is set to appear in court charged with the murder of Randy Skuse.
Sahal Abdi, of St Anns Road, Kensington, is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court tomorrow (Friday, December 6).
The 26-year-old, who was arrested in Ipswich on Tuesday, December 3, is charged with murder and three counts of wounding with intent.
Randy, from Barking, was pronounced dead at the scene in Buckle Street, Whitechapel, on the morning of Saturday, November 23.
A post mortem revealed the 27-year-old, who worked at Britvic's factory in Beckton, died from a single stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
Seven men were arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and attempted murder. Four have been released with no further action and the other three - aged 23, 24 and 29 - have been released on bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 4 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 7 Poplar and Limehouse MP's trial on housing fraud charges set to start
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 No arrests after triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking