Man charged with murder of Randy Skuse
- Credit: Archant
A man is set to appear in court charged with the murder of Randy Skuse.
Sahal Abdi, of St Anns Road, Kensington, is set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court tomorrow (Friday, December 6).
The 26-year-old, who was arrested in Ipswich on Tuesday, December 3, is charged with murder and three counts of wounding with intent.
Randy, from Barking, was pronounced dead at the scene in Buckle Street, Whitechapel, on the morning of Saturday, November 23.
A post mortem revealed the 27-year-old, who worked at Britvic's factory in Beckton, died from a single stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
Seven men were arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and attempted murder. Four have been released with no further action and the other three - aged 23, 24 and 29 - have been released on bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 2 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 4 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 5 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 6 Jailed: Smash-and-grab perfume raiders get 18 years between them
- 7 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze in railway arch in Bow
- 9 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 10 Woman from Limehouse charged after Kill the Bill protest