Man found stabbed to death in Barking and two others taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man has been found stabbed to death on the pavement at Movers Lane in Barking.
He was one of three people involved in the stabbing at 1am this-morning near the junction with Ripple Road.
The man, in his 20s, was found on the pavement at 1am when police arrived.
An ambulance crew was sent, but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police enquiries are underway to confirm the man’s identity and to inform his family.
You may also want to watch:
Roads have been close around the incident and all traffic has been diverted.
Two others are also being treated for stab wounds, both in their late teens or early 20s, who have been taken to hospital. Their injuries are not thought to be life threatening, according to Scotland Yard this-morning.
- 1 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 2 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command is investigating the stabbings. There have been no arrests so far.
Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone who was in Ripple Road at 1am, or anyone with information, to call 101, go to Twitter @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 (crimestoppers-uk.org).