Man in 60s stabbed in Poplar
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s has been stabbed in Poplar.
Police were called at about 10.30pm last night (Thursday) to reports of a stabbing in Zetland Street.
Officers and ambulance crews found a man, thought to be in his 60s, suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital, where his condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
A crime scene is in place and no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 and quote CAD8424/18Oct or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 7 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 8 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 9 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 10 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man