Man in 60s stabbed in Poplar
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s has been stabbed in Poplar.
Police were called at about 10.30pm last night (Thursday) to reports of a stabbing in Zetland Street.
Officers and ambulance crews found a man, thought to be in his 60s, suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital, where his condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
A crime scene is in place and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 and quote CAD8424/18Oct or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 2 Jailed: Man who robbed and blackmailed men he met on Grindr
- 3 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 4 Councillor says he 'hopes to lose' next election
- 5 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Jailed: Rapist who repeatedly attacked woman in her own home
- 8 Lib Dem candidate for Tower Hamlets mayor announced
- 9 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 10 ‘Manhattanisation’ of Isle of Dogs concerns residents