Man in 60s stabbed in Poplar
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s has been stabbed in Poplar.
Police were called at about 10.30pm last night (Thursday) to reports of a stabbing in Zetland Street.
Officers and ambulance crews found a man, thought to be in his 60s, suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital, where his condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
A crime scene is in place and no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 and quote CAD8424/18Oct or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims