Man in 60s stabbed in Poplar
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s has been stabbed in Poplar.
Police were called at about 10.30pm last night (Thursday) to reports of a stabbing in Zetland Street.
Officers and ambulance crews found a man, thought to be in his 60s, suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital, where his condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
A crime scene is in place and no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 and quote CAD8424/18Oct or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 2 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 5 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 8 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 9 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 10 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip