Man left fighting for his life in hospital after stabbing in Stepney
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed in Stepney.
Police were called shortly before 12.30pm yesterday (Monday) to reports of a fight in Trafalgar Gardens.
They found a 36-year-old suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital and is in a critical condition.
A 41-year-old man and 17-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and a knife was recovered from the scene.
Officers remain on the scene and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Bow man charged with drugs supply and criminal property offences
- 2 Bow man appears in court charged with murder after body found in cemetery
- 3 East End's 'last' Victorian funeral parlour being restored - and opens as burger bar
- 4 New Kray twins book to explore lives of gangsters 'aside from the crimes'
- 5 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 6 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 7 Jailed: Man who robbed and blackmailed men he met on Grindr
- 8 Councillor says he 'hopes to lose' next election
- 9 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 10 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute