Man left fighting for his life in hospital after stabbing in Stepney
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed in Stepney.
Police were called shortly before 12.30pm yesterday (Monday) to reports of a fight in Trafalgar Gardens.
They found a 36-year-old suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital and is in a critical condition.
A 41-year-old man and 17-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and a knife was recovered from the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Officers remain on the scene and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney