Man left fighting for his life in hospital after stabbing in Stepney
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed in Stepney.
Police were called shortly before 12.30pm yesterday (Monday) to reports of a fight in Trafalgar Gardens.
They found a 36-year-old suffering from stab injuries.
He was taken to an east London hospital and is in a critical condition.
A 41-year-old man and 17-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and a knife was recovered from the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Officers remain on the scene and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 3 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 4 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Unmesh Desai: British Bangladeshi community is important part of the East End
- 7 Shops reopening after lockdown now fear council rent hikes
- 8 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media