Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- Credit: Met Police
A man was taken to hospital after being found with stab wounds in Stepney.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Belgrave Street at around 8.40am on Wednesday (September 15).
Emergency services attended and found the man, in his 20s, with stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital but his injuries are not life threatening, police say.
There have been no arrests and officers are continuing their enquiries.
Anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD 1534/15Sep.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 3 'Utterly horrific': Tower Hamlets MPs react to Sir David Amess stabbing
- 4 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 5 £18,000 awarded to Bethnal Green church to bring loo up to scratch
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 Lock-up garage space in Spitalfields used for social housing
- 8 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets
- 9 Volunteers patrol streets after Isle of Dogs fatal stabbing
- 10 Police called as furious families told to quit Bow's 'dangerous' block