Man stabbed in the back in Limehouse
- Credit: Archant
A 35-year-old man has been stabbed in the back in Limehouse.
Police were called to a fight between two men outside Waterview House in Carr Street at 8.31pm on Tuesday night.
A Met spokeswoman said: “The victim was taken to an east London hospital suffering from a stab wound to the back.
“His injuries were not life-threatening.”
Witnesses described seeing blood and clothing on the ground with a police cordon in place around the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family