Man stabbed in the back in Limehouse
- Credit: Archant
A 35-year-old man has been stabbed in the back in Limehouse.
Police were called to a fight between two men outside Waterview House in Carr Street at 8.31pm on Tuesday night.
A Met spokeswoman said: “The victim was taken to an east London hospital suffering from a stab wound to the back.
“His injuries were not life-threatening.”
Witnesses described seeing blood and clothing on the ground with a police cordon in place around the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 2 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Fire crews fight blaze in railway arch in Bow
- 4 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 5 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 8 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 9 Woman from Limehouse charged after Kill the Bill protest
- 10 Opposing 'privatisation of NHS by stealth'