Man stabbed in the back in Limehouse
- Credit: Archant
A 35-year-old man has been stabbed in the back in Limehouse.
Police were called to a fight between two men outside Waterview House in Carr Street at 8.31pm on Tuesday night.
A Met spokeswoman said: “The victim was taken to an east London hospital suffering from a stab wound to the back.
“His injuries were not life-threatening.”
Witnesses described seeing blood and clothing on the ground with a police cordon in place around the time of the incident.
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Single van racks up £36k of fines in Tower Hamlets
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 Delayed Canary Wharf 'portacabin' hotel hopes to open in 2022
- 4 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 5 Free vegan food at Spitalfields Market
- 6 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 7 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi
- 8 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 County lines drug dealer jailed