Man stabbed in the back in Limehouse
- Credit: Archant
A 35-year-old man has been stabbed in the back in Limehouse.
Police were called to a fight between two men outside Waterview House in Carr Street at 8.31pm on Tuesday night.
A Met spokeswoman said: “The victim was taken to an east London hospital suffering from a stab wound to the back.
“His injuries were not life-threatening.”
Witnesses described seeing blood and clothing on the ground with a police cordon in place around the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 5 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 6 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 7 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 8 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 9 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 10 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'