Murder hunt launched after man stabbed in Bow Common dies
- Credit: Archant
A murder hunt is underway following the death of a man who was stabbed in Bow Common yesterday afternoon.
The 23-year-old victim, who has been named locally as Alom, was one of two men who were stabbed in St Paul's Way at round 4.30pm.
He was rushed to hospital but died a few hours later.
The second man, who is aged 25, suffered lesser injuries and is currently in hospital.
The victim's next of kin have been informed and a post mortem will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and detectives are asking any witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 5291/may26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 4 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 7 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 8 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block