Murder hunt launched after man stabbed in Bow Common dies
- Credit: Archant
A murder hunt is underway following the death of a man who was stabbed in Bow Common yesterday afternoon.
The 23-year-old victim, who has been named locally as Alom, was one of two men who were stabbed in St Paul's Way at round 4.30pm.
He was rushed to hospital but died a few hours later.
The second man, who is aged 25, suffered lesser injuries and is currently in hospital.
The victim's next of kin have been informed and a post mortem will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and detectives are asking any witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 5291/may26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 2 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 3 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 4 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 5 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 6 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 7 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election