Murder hunt launched after man stabbed in Bow Common dies
- Credit: Archant
A murder hunt is underway following the death of a man who was stabbed in Bow Common yesterday afternoon.
The 23-year-old victim, who has been named locally as Alom, was one of two men who were stabbed in St Paul's Way at round 4.30pm.
He was rushed to hospital but died a few hours later.
The second man, who is aged 25, suffered lesser injuries and is currently in hospital.
The victim's next of kin have been informed and a post mortem will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and detectives are asking any witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 5291/may26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Rotherhithe tunnel to close all next week for urgent repairs