Teenager stabbed in Stepney with another suffering head injury
- Credit: Google
A teenager suffered multiple injuries after being stabbed in Stepney this afternoon.
The boy, believed to be 17, was attacked in Head Street, with police and the London Ambulance Service called to the scene at 3.15pm.
Two ambulances, an advanced paramedic and an incident response officer attended, with the teenager taken to a major trauma centre as a priority.
His condition is not thought to be life threatening or life threatening.
A second teenager was treated at the scene for a head injury.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Tackling Covid blamed for yet more threats to public services
- 2 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 3 Windows smashed in Extinction Rebellion protest at Canary Wharf bank HQ
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 5 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 6 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 7 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 8 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 9 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 10 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water