Teenager stabbed in Stepney with another suffering head injury
- Credit: Google
A teenager suffered multiple injuries after being stabbed in Stepney this afternoon.
The boy, believed to be 17, was attacked in Head Street, with police and the London Ambulance Service called to the scene at 3.15pm.
Two ambulances, an advanced paramedic and an incident response officer attended, with the teenager taken to a major trauma centre as a priority.
His condition is not thought to be life threatening or life threatening.
A second teenager was treated at the scene for a head injury.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 2 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 5 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 10 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End