Teenager stabbed in Stepney with another suffering head injury
- Credit: Google
A teenager suffered multiple injuries after being stabbed in Stepney this afternoon.
The boy, believed to be 17, was attacked in Head Street, with police and the London Ambulance Service called to the scene at 3.15pm.
Two ambulances, an advanced paramedic and an incident response officer attended, with the teenager taken to a major trauma centre as a priority.
His condition is not thought to be life threatening or life threatening.
A second teenager was treated at the scene for a head injury.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 5 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 6 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block