Death of man found near Tower Hill station is not suspicious
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man who died after he was found unconscious near Tower Hill station is not being treated as suspicious.
The 43-year-old died in hospital after he was found on February 17 at around 8.30am.
A post-mortem deemed he died from a trauma to his head.
Police had made a witness appeal to identify him following his death.
His family have been informed but they have requested his name is not released.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death has opened and adjourned.
- 1 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Beer gardens reopening with face marks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 4 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 5 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 6 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 7 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 9 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 10 Jailed: Smash-and-grab perfume raiders get 18 years between them