Death of man found near Tower Hill station is not suspicious
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man who died after he was found unconscious near Tower Hill station is not being treated as suspicious.
The 43-year-old died in hospital after he was found on February 17 at around 8.30am.
A post-mortem deemed he died from a trauma to his head.
Police had made a witness appeal to identify him following his death.
His family have been informed but they have requested his name is not released.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death has opened and adjourned.
- 1 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 2 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 3 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 4 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 5 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 6 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 7 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Rabina Khan: 'We need powers to hold housing associations accountable'
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift