Death of man found near Tower Hill station is not suspicious
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man who died after he was found unconscious near Tower Hill station is not being treated as suspicious.
The 43-year-old died in hospital after he was found on February 17 at around 8.30am.
A post-mortem deemed he died from a trauma to his head.
Police had made a witness appeal to identify him following his death.
His family have been informed but they have requested his name is not released.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death has opened and adjourned.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 3 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 4 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 9 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 10 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72