Death of man found near Tower Hill station is not suspicious
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man who died after he was found unconscious near Tower Hill station is not being treated as suspicious.
The 43-year-old died in hospital after he was found on February 17 at around 8.30am.
A post-mortem deemed he died from a trauma to his head.
Police had made a witness appeal to identify him following his death.
His family have been informed but they have requested his name is not released.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death has opened and adjourned.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green