Jailed: Drug dealers spotted in action by police
- Credit: Essex Police
Two dealers who were caught after police officers saw them selling drugs have been jailed.
Basildon Crown Court heard how officers spotted the occupants of a silver Volvo carrying out what looked like drug deals in the Butneys area of Basildon in June last year.
The car was then followed to nearby Vange where it was stopped and searched.
The two occupants - Kyle Poyer-Emmanuel, 22, of Portia Way, Mile End, and Thomas Warwick, 27, of High Street, Shoeburyness - had five mobile phones, a sim card and knotted plastic in the car with them.
Warwick told officers he was concealing a mobile phone, cannabis and other items in his bottom, while Poyer was found to have £75 in cash on him.
You may also want to watch:
Poyer-Emmanuel was jailed for 30 months after being found guilty of two counts of being concerned in the supply of a Class A drug.
Warwick pleaded guilty to being concerned in the supply of a Class A drug and of possessing a Class B drug and was jailed for 46 months.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 2 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 3 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 4 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 7 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 8 Jobi McAnuff reveals focus is on run-in, rather taking O's job permanently
- 9 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 10 'Hold still while I ink your portrait for Captain Tom challenge'