More arrests over Bow teenager Isschan Nicholls’ killing
DETECTIVES have arrested four teenagers and re-arrested a fifth in connection with the killing of 18-year-old Isschan Nicholls in Bow earlier this year.
Two 18-year-olds and two 17-year-olds were in custody at an east London police station this week, along with a 19-year-old man, who has been rearrested in connection with the investigation.
Isschan was found with stab wounds following a fight at the junction of Lefevre Walk, and Parnell Road at 9.10pm on Wednesday, January 13.
He died two days later in the Royal London Hospital.
A total of 16 people aged 15 to 42 have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Nine people were released with no further action taken in May, while three others were released with no further action taken in February.
As the Advertiser went to press the four arrested on Wednesday, were still in custody.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 8 O’s seeking to end winless run of three games with win over struggling Saddlers
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets