More arrests over Bow teenager Isschan Nicholls’ killing
DETECTIVES have arrested four teenagers and re-arrested a fifth in connection with the killing of 18-year-old Isschan Nicholls in Bow earlier this year.
Two 18-year-olds and two 17-year-olds were in custody at an east London police station this week, along with a 19-year-old man, who has been rearrested in connection with the investigation.
Isschan was found with stab wounds following a fight at the junction of Lefevre Walk, and Parnell Road at 9.10pm on Wednesday, January 13.
He died two days later in the Royal London Hospital.
A total of 16 people aged 15 to 42 have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Nine people were released with no further action taken in May, while three others were released with no further action taken in February.
As the Advertiser went to press the four arrested on Wednesday, were still in custody.
- 1 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 2 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 9 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 10 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road