More arrests over Bow teenager Isschan Nicholls’ killing
DETECTIVES have arrested four teenagers and re-arrested a fifth in connection with the killing of 18-year-old Isschan Nicholls in Bow earlier this year.
Two 18-year-olds and two 17-year-olds were in custody at an east London police station this week, along with a 19-year-old man, who has been rearrested in connection with the investigation.
Isschan was found with stab wounds following a fight at the junction of Lefevre Walk, and Parnell Road at 9.10pm on Wednesday, January 13.
He died two days later in the Royal London Hospital.
A total of 16 people aged 15 to 42 have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Nine people were released with no further action taken in May, while three others were released with no further action taken in February.
As the Advertiser went to press the four arrested on Wednesday, were still in custody.
- 1 Beer gardens reopening with face marks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 4 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 5 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 8 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 9 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 10 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip