More arrests over Bow teenager Isschan Nicholls’ killing
DETECTIVES have arrested four teenagers and re-arrested a fifth in connection with the killing of 18-year-old Isschan Nicholls in Bow earlier this year.
Two 18-year-olds and two 17-year-olds were in custody at an east London police station this week, along with a 19-year-old man, who has been rearrested in connection with the investigation.
Isschan was found with stab wounds following a fight at the junction of Lefevre Walk, and Parnell Road at 9.10pm on Wednesday, January 13.
He died two days later in the Royal London Hospital.
A total of 16 people aged 15 to 42 have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
Nine people were released with no further action taken in May, while three others were released with no further action taken in February.
As the Advertiser went to press the four arrested on Wednesday, were still in custody.
- 1 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 2 Jailed: Rapist who repeatedly attacked woman in her own home
- 3 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
- 4 Lib Dem candidate for Tower Hamlets mayor announced
- 5 Come Dine With Me calls on east London restaurants for new show
- 6 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 7 One per cent council tax rise planned with borough set for balanced budget
- 8 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 9 Guilty: East London criminals jailed in December 2021
- 10 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network