More arrests over Bow teenager Isschan Nicholls’ killing
DETECTIVES have arrested four teenagers and re-arrested a fifth in connection with the killing of 18-year-old Isschan Nicholls in Bow earlier this year.
Two 18-year-olds and two 17-year-olds were in custody at an east London police station this week, along with a 19-year-old man, who has been rearrested in connection with the investigation.
Isschan was found with stab wounds following a fight at the junction of Lefevre Walk, and Parnell Road at 9.10pm on Wednesday, January 13.
He died two days later in the Royal London Hospital.
A total of 16 people aged 15 to 42 have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Nine people were released with no further action taken in May, while three others were released with no further action taken in February.
As the Advertiser went to press the four arrested on Wednesday, were still in custody.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park