Second man arrested on suspicion of murdering teenager near Crossharbour DLR
- Credit: Google Maps
A second man has been arrested in connection with a fatal stabbing near Crossharbour DLR station.
Muhammed Samir Uddin, 19, was pronounced dead at the scene on Friday, July 10.
Emergency services were called to Alexia Square, close to the station, at around 6pm.
Yesterday (Tuesday, July 14) a man aged 21 was arrested on suspicion of his murder and taken into police custody for questioning.
That same day, another man - Hamza Hoque, 21 and of Manchester Road, Isle of Dogs - appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
He was also charged with the murder of a second teenager, 18, who was also found with stab wounds on Friday. He remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition
Police are continuing to appeal for information about Mr Uddin’s death and are asking for any witnesses to come forward by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 424 of 10/07/20.
- 1 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 7 Contractors host Macmillan Coffee Morning before Stepney restorations begin
- 8 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 9 Mural unveiled in Bethnal Green to welcome public back
- 10 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.