Murder hunt after man, 21, stabbed to death in Custom House off-licence
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been started today after a stabbing at Custom House by the Royal Docks.
Police were called at 3.30pm when the incident was reported in Canning Town at an off-licence in Freemasons Road.
A man aged 21 was treated with stab injuries by an ambulance crew in the shop, but died 10 minutes later.
Formal identification hasn’t been confirmed yet, but next of kin have been informed. A post mortem examination is to be held.
Three men in their 20s have been arrested on suspicion of murder, Scotland Yard confirmed this-evening. They are currently in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to contact the incident room on 020-8345 1570, or anonymously Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 8 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow