Murder hunt after man, 21, stabbed to death in Custom House off-licence
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been started today after a stabbing at Custom House by the Royal Docks.
Police were called at 3.30pm when the incident was reported in Canning Town at an off-licence in Freemasons Road.
A man aged 21 was treated with stab injuries by an ambulance crew in the shop, but died 10 minutes later.
Formal identification hasn’t been confirmed yet, but next of kin have been informed. A post mortem examination is to be held.
Three men in their 20s have been arrested on suspicion of murder, Scotland Yard confirmed this-evening. They are currently in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to contact the incident room on 020-8345 1570, or anonymously Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.
- 1 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 2 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 5 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 6 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Rabina Khan: 'We need powers to hold housing associations accountable'