Murder hunt after man, 21, stabbed to death in Custom House off-licence
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been started today after a stabbing at Custom House by the Royal Docks.
Police were called at 3.30pm when the incident was reported in Canning Town at an off-licence in Freemasons Road.
A man aged 21 was treated with stab injuries by an ambulance crew in the shop, but died 10 minutes later.
Formal identification hasn’t been confirmed yet, but next of kin have been informed. A post mortem examination is to be held.
Three men in their 20s have been arrested on suspicion of murder, Scotland Yard confirmed this-evening. They are currently in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to contact the incident room on 020-8345 1570, or anonymously Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.
- 1 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 2 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 3 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 5 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 6 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 7 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs