Murder hunt after man, 21, stabbed to death in Custom House off-licence
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been started today after a stabbing at Custom House by the Royal Docks.
Police were called at 3.30pm when the incident was reported in Canning Town at an off-licence in Freemasons Road.
A man aged 21 was treated with stab injuries by an ambulance crew in the shop, but died 10 minutes later.
Formal identification hasn’t been confirmed yet, but next of kin have been informed. A post mortem examination is to be held.
Three men in their 20s have been arrested on suspicion of murder, Scotland Yard confirmed this-evening. They are currently in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to contact the incident room on 020-8345 1570, or anonymously Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week