Murder investigation launched after Mile End clubber stabbed
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was stabbed at a Mile End nightclub over the weekend.
The 23-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics who were called to the Boheme night club on Mile End Road, close to the junction with Burdett Road at 4.30am.
The man’s next of kin have been informed and a post mortem is being arranged.
A 27-year-old man was arrested yesterday in connection with the murder.
He is in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating.
- 1 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 2 Pedestrian struck by motorcycle in critical condition following Stepney collision
- 3 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 7 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry
- 8 Campaign launched to 'clean up the Thames and help save world's oceans'
- 9 Hot tub and BBQ boats relaunched at Canary Wharf
- 10 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire