Murder investigation launched after Mile End clubber stabbed
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was stabbed at a Mile End nightclub over the weekend.
The 23-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics who were called to the Boheme night club on Mile End Road, close to the junction with Burdett Road at 4.30am.
The man’s next of kin have been informed and a post mortem is being arranged.
A 27-year-old man was arrested yesterday in connection with the murder.
He is in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney