Murder investigation launched after Mile End clubber stabbed
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was stabbed at a Mile End nightclub over the weekend.
The 23-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics who were called to the Boheme night club on Mile End Road, close to the junction with Burdett Road at 4.30am.
The man’s next of kin have been informed and a post mortem is being arranged.
A 27-year-old man was arrested yesterday in connection with the murder.
He is in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower