Two arrests after man stabbed to death in Whitechapel and three others injured
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed to death this morning in Whitechapel.
Police were called to a home in Buckle Street at 8.48am on Saturday, November 23 to reports of a stabbing.
Officers attended along with paramedics from the London Ambulance Service (LAS).
A man, in his 20s, was found with stab injuries. Despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Enquiries are ongoing to inform his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men with stab injuries were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital.
Police await an update on their condition.
- 1 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 2 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 3 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 9 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 10 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
A crime scene has been put in place.
Two people were arrested on suspicion of GBH at the scene.
Officers from the Specialist Crime Command will be informed.
Anyone with information, pictures or video footage that could assist police is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 2060/23 Nov, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.