Police appeal after boy, 16, robbed by two men at Bow Road station
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) have released CCTV images after a teenage boy was robbed by two men in Bow.
The 16-year-old was robbed of his bank cards and assaulted by the men at Bow Road station on Tuesday, December 17.
Detectives are appealing for help from the public to identify the people in the CCTV images.
Detective Chief Inspector Sarah White said: "Thankfully we police a CCTV rich environment which enables us to quickly identify suspects and bring them into custody, and I'd now like to appeal for your help in identifying the people in these photos.
"Crucially, the travelling public are our eyes and ears and I would also ask that anyone who notices anything suspicious or that doesn't feel right to trust their instincts and text us discreetly on 61016, or to call 999 in an emergency."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the people in the CCTV images is asked to text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 quoting 143 of 27/01/19.
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 8 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick