Police appeal after boy, 16, robbed by two men at Bow Road station
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) have released CCTV images after a teenage boy was robbed by two men in Bow.
The 16-year-old was robbed of his bank cards and assaulted by the men at Bow Road station on Tuesday, December 17.
Detectives are appealing for help from the public to identify the people in the CCTV images.
Detective Chief Inspector Sarah White said: "Thankfully we police a CCTV rich environment which enables us to quickly identify suspects and bring them into custody, and I'd now like to appeal for your help in identifying the people in these photos.
"Crucially, the travelling public are our eyes and ears and I would also ask that anyone who notices anything suspicious or that doesn't feel right to trust their instincts and text us discreetly on 61016, or to call 999 in an emergency."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the people in the CCTV images is asked to text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 quoting 143 of 27/01/19.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 6 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 9 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines