Police appeal after boy, 16, robbed by two men at Bow Road station
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) have released CCTV images after a teenage boy was robbed by two men in Bow.
The 16-year-old was robbed of his bank cards and assaulted by the men at Bow Road station on Tuesday, December 17.
Detectives are appealing for help from the public to identify the people in the CCTV images.
Detective Chief Inspector Sarah White said: "Thankfully we police a CCTV rich environment which enables us to quickly identify suspects and bring them into custody, and I'd now like to appeal for your help in identifying the people in these photos.
"Crucially, the travelling public are our eyes and ears and I would also ask that anyone who notices anything suspicious or that doesn't feel right to trust their instincts and text us discreetly on 61016, or to call 999 in an emergency."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the people in the CCTV images is asked to text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 quoting 143 of 27/01/19.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 5 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 6 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 7 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs