Police appeal after fight at Lee Rigby fundraiser in Shadwell pub
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Police have appealed for witnesses following a fight at a fundraising event for murdered Drummer Fusilier Lee Rigby in a Shadwell pub.
Three men were taken to an east London hospital with head injuries after police received reports of a fight at the Dean Swift pub in Deancross Street at 3.06am on January 18.
The men, aged 19, 18 and 35, were later discharged.
Lee Rigby was murdered in an attack in Woolwich last May.
His killers, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, were this week jailed for life and 45 years respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Tower Hamlets CID on 020 7275 4772 quoting reference 4201425/14. or to remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 3 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 4 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Unmesh Desai: British Bangladeshi community is important part of the East End
- 7 Shops reopening after lockdown now fear council rent hikes
- 8 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media