Police appeal after fight at Lee Rigby fundraiser in Shadwell pub
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Police have appealed for witnesses following a fight at a fundraising event for murdered Drummer Fusilier Lee Rigby in a Shadwell pub.
Three men were taken to an east London hospital with head injuries after police received reports of a fight at the Dean Swift pub in Deancross Street at 3.06am on January 18.
The men, aged 19, 18 and 35, were later discharged.
Lee Rigby was murdered in an attack in Woolwich last May.
His killers, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, were this week jailed for life and 45 years respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Tower Hamlets CID on 020 7275 4772 quoting reference 4201425/14. or to remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 9 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney