Police appeal after man, 22, stabbed in Shadwell
- Credit: Google
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was stabbed several times in a street in Shadwell.
Officers and paramedics found the 22-year-old victim suffering from multiple knife wounds in Cable Street just before 6pm on Friday.
He was rushed to hospital where his condition has been deemed to be non-life threatening.
A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and is being questioned at a police station in east London.
Det Con Megan Bushell, from Tower Hamlets CID, is appealing for anyone witnesses or information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We have made one arrest and continue to build a picture of the attack which unfolded.
“I would appeal to anyone who saw a confrontation in the area before the attack and anyone who witnessed people running from the scene after the stabbing to come forward.
- 1 Tackling Covid blamed for yet more threats to public services
- 2 Windows smashed in Extinction Rebellion protest at Canary Wharf bank HQ
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 5 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 6 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 7 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 8 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 9 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 10 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
“Your information could prove vital to our investigation”.
Anyone with information should call Tower Hamlets CID on 101 quoting reference number CAD5861/1JUN or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.