Police appeal after man suffers fractured jaw in Brick Lane attack
- Credit: Archant
This is the man detectives would like to speak to after a 43-year-old suffered a fractured jaw during an unprovoked attack in Brick Lane.
Officers from Tower Hamlets Police have released a CCTV still of the suspect in a first-year anniversary appeal to trace him.
The victim of the attack was punched in the face by a man who bumped into him as he left a shop near the junction of Hanbury Street, on November 1 last year at around 9pm.
His attacker then walked off.
Several men were arrested but later released with no further action.
You may also want to watch:
If you know the man pictured you should call Tower Hamlets Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt