Police appeal after man suffers fractured jaw in Brick Lane attack
- Credit: Archant
This is the man detectives would like to speak to after a 43-year-old suffered a fractured jaw during an unprovoked attack in Brick Lane.
Officers from Tower Hamlets Police have released a CCTV still of the suspect in a first-year anniversary appeal to trace him.
The victim of the attack was punched in the face by a man who bumped into him as he left a shop near the junction of Hanbury Street, on November 1 last year at around 9pm.
His attacker then walked off.
Several men were arrested but later released with no further action.
You may also want to watch:
If you know the man pictured you should call Tower Hamlets Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 2 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 3 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 4 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 5 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 8 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 9 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 10 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures