Police appeal after youths attacked in Tower Hamlets park
- Credit: Google Maps
Police have said that an apparently unprovoked attack on teenagers by three men is being treated as a hate crime.
The victims, all in their early teens, were approached and assaulted by three men in Weavers Fields, Bethnal Green, at around 5pm on Tuesday, July 25, in what they told police was an unprovoked attack.
The Metropolitan Police said the incident, which is being treated as a hate crime, left the teenagers bruised and shocked.
The suspects, aged between 30 and 40, are described as white men with eastern European accents.
Enquiries continue with no arrests made so far.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mother and son taken to hospital during "severe" fire in Bow
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 4 Volunteers take food for Ramadan to neighbours on Isle of Dogs
- 5 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Here's why people stay longer in the East End despite the crime
- 8 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 9 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 10 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures