Police bail men arrested over rapper’s killing in Mile End nightclub
Police have bailed three men arrested in connection with the killing of a young Tottenham rapper at an East End nightclub for a second time.
The men aged 27, 25, and 23 were arrested and bailed after the fatal stabbing of 23-year-old Kelvin Easton at the Boheme nightclub in Mile End Road in March.
They reported back to police stations on May 17 and were bailed for a second time to report to police again at the end of June.
No further action will be taken in relation to a 17-year-old boy who was also arrested following Kelvin’s killing.
Aspiring rapper and father-of-two Mr Easton - who performed as Smegz - was attacked by a group of men at the club and collapsed down a flight of stairs where he died despite the best efforts of paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday his mother Julie Easton spoke of her grief on a tribute page on the Gone Too Soon website.
She said: “I no they say that it gets eaiser in time but i dont really no bout that coz as time goes by i seem to miss you so much more i just carnt get passed it you are my boy and my rock and im finding it so very hard to move on.”
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 4 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 7 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 8 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
Police offered a reward of up to �20,000 for information about the murder last month.