Police bail men arrested over rapper’s killing in Mile End nightclub
Police have bailed three men arrested in connection with the killing of a young Tottenham rapper at an East End nightclub for a second time.
The men aged 27, 25, and 23 were arrested and bailed after the fatal stabbing of 23-year-old Kelvin Easton at the Boheme nightclub in Mile End Road in March.
They reported back to police stations on May 17 and were bailed for a second time to report to police again at the end of June.
No further action will be taken in relation to a 17-year-old boy who was also arrested following Kelvin’s killing.
Aspiring rapper and father-of-two Mr Easton - who performed as Smegz - was attacked by a group of men at the club and collapsed down a flight of stairs where he died despite the best efforts of paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday his mother Julie Easton spoke of her grief on a tribute page on the Gone Too Soon website.
She said: “I no they say that it gets eaiser in time but i dont really no bout that coz as time goes by i seem to miss you so much more i just carnt get passed it you are my boy and my rock and im finding it so very hard to move on.”
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
Police offered a reward of up to �20,000 for information about the murder last month.